1) Do you have a teenager with blemishes on their face? Add a drop of Grapefruit Essential Oil to their face wash for extra skin clearing support.
2) Are you trying to lose weight but keep giving in to your cravings? Diffuse 3-5 drops in your water automizing diffuser. If you have an Aromatherapy Diffuser Necklace you can add 1-2 drops and wear it throughout the day.
3) Is your metabolism needing some regulation? Grapefruit is know for its ability to support a healthy metabolism so add one to two drops to your water or smoothie.
Pitaya Smoothie Bowl
½ fresh mango, sliced into chunks 1 ½ fresh kiwis, sliced into chunks 1 packet frozen pitaya 2 cups frozen fruit 1 cup cashew milk 1–2 frozen banana(s), sliced 4–6 drops Grapefruit oil
For the toppings:
Chia seeds, to taste
Coconut flakes, to taste
½ fresh mango, diced
½ fresh kiwi, diced
4) For a soothing massage that leaves behind a light, uplifting fragrance, use Grapefruit. Just keep in mind to avoid direct sunlight for at least 12 hours where you apply Grapefruit Oil as it is a photosensitive essential oil.
5) Looking for something to promote a sense of focus while studying or completing an important project? Diffuse grapefruit when your mind tends to wander and lose focus!
How do you get Grapefruit Essential Oil for FREE?
By joining doTERRA's Free Oil of the Month Club! If you are already a doTERRA Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate make sure to join the Loyalty Rewards Program. It's free to join and you will get this oil FREE in the month of March with any 125pv LRP order placed by March 15th!
So, what is your favorite way to use Grapefruit Essential Oil? Would love to hear your tips in the comments section below.
Subscribe to my blog below! I promise no spamming! Just a once-a-week blog article showing you Practical Ways to use your essential oils from a Certified Aromatherapist.