Top 5 Safety Tips for Dogs and Cats
1) Do not put essential oils in eyes, up nose, or inside ear canal.
2) If skin irritation occurs use coconut oil or whole fat milk not water.
3) Avoid applying too many drops of essential oils near the face as dogs and cats have sensitive noses.
4) Avoid apply oils on the tips of long ear dogs because when they shake the oil may get in their eyes.
5) Diffuse a max of 4-5 drops of essential oils in a water atomizing diffuser because dogs and cats have a keen sense on smell and the scent may be overpowering.