If you have not heard of the new doTERRA essential oil Copaiba, then you must take advantage of this information I am about to provide to you, in regards to this incredible oil.
Copaiba essential oil is derived from the resin of the copaiba tree which can grow upwards of more than 100 feet and can be found in tropical South America. Copaiba oil is widely used in cosmetic products including soaps, creams, lotions, and perfumes. Since the 16th century, copaiba essential oil has been utilized in traditional health practices by the natives of north and northeastern Brazil. Copaiba can help soothe anxious feelings, and because of its beautifying properties, it can be applied to the skin to promote a clearer, smoother complexion. When taken internally, Copaiba essential oil supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory systems.
Although Copaiba does not contain psychoactive cannabinoids, the main component caryophyllene may be neuroprotective and have cardiovascular and immune benefits. It’s also a powerful antioxidant, and that promotes immune health.
- Supports the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive and respiratory systems
- Powerful antioxidant
- Helps calm, soothe, and support the nervous system
- Promotes clear, smooth skin and reduces the appearance of blemishes
Popular and Suggested Uses
Copaiba is an incredibly versatile oil that has been used for centuries. Enjoy some of the suggested ways to use Copaiba below:
- For your skin. Use Copaiba to assist with keeping your skin clear and clean while reducing the appearance of blemishes.
- For whole-body wellness. Copaiba supports the cardiovascular, digestive, nervous, and immune system. To take advantage of these benefits, add one to two drops to water, juice, or make your own tea using warm water and honey.
- To calm occasional anxious feelings. When you’re feeling anxious, diffusing Copaiba’s woody scent can help calm any anxious feelings you may be experiencing.
- As a way to protect and support your cells. Take one to two drops in a veggie capsule to take advantage of the antioxidants of Copaiba—the substance that stops potential damage to your cells from oxidation.
- To unwind. Diffuse it in your room and focus on the scent to fall into a meditative state. You can also use Copaiba in a calming bath by adding two to three drops to body wash before mixing it in the water
- Add 1 to 2 drops to water, juice, or tea to support the health of the cardiovascular, immune, digestive, nervous, and respiratory system.
- Provides antioxidant support when ingested.
- Take internally to help soothe and calm the nervous system.
- Apply topically combined with a carrier oil or a facial moisturizer to help keep skin clean and clear, and to help reduce the appearance of blemishes.
Directions for Use
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Dilute one to two drops with a carrier oil, then apply to desired area. See additional precautions below.
For this month only, with a qualifying order, you can get a FREE Copaiba essential oil, along with a FREE Wild Orange essential oil too.