dōTERRA Cedarwood Essential Oil
The warm, woody scent of Cedarwood Essential Oil, offers numerous benefits to us. If you are like me, then you will not only enjoy the grounding aroma of Cedarwood, which is that woody aroma that promotes feelings of vitality and wellness, but you will also enjoy the many applications of Cedarwood for everyday life. Whether you are using Cedarwood oil topically or aromatically to improve skin imperfections, to keep insects at bay, or to promote vitality during a workout, the uses and benefits of this oil are almost limitless.
Cedarwood Oil Uses and Benefits
- Because it is a grounding oil that can promote emotional balance, Cedarwood oil is a good essential oil to diffuse at the end of a long day when you want to create a relaxing environment.
- Cedarwood oil holds calming and grounding properties for both the mind and body, making it a popular oil for topical as well as aromatic use. Diffusing Cedarwood oil in your home, office, or workspace can help promote feelings of confidence and self-esteem. The warm, herbaceous aroma of Cedarwood essential oil is grounding and can help evoke feelings of wellness.
- Because it promotes wellness and vitality, Cedarwood oil is a fitting companion for any physical activity—no matter your workout style. So, when trying to improve your exercise routine, Cedarwood oil can provide an extra boost of vitality before a workout.
- Cedarwood oil is often used for skin imperfections, due to its purifying and cleansing abilities. I like to incorporate Cedarwood oil into my daily facial routine by simply adding one to two drops of Cedarwood oil to my facial toner or moisturizer for added clarifying properties.
- Cedarwood oil’s chemical makeup makes it effective at keeping insects at bay, so when I'm working in the garden, or playing outside, I love to add Cedarwood essential oil to my homemade DIY repellent.
Looking for an easy-to-make recipe for a better night's rest? Check out this recipe below!
- 20 drops Lavender
- 15 drops Balance Grounding Blend
- 10 drops Cedarwood
Add essential oils to a 10mL roller bottle. Fill the rest with fractionated coconut oil. Apply to bottoms of feet, pulse points, and behind neck.
dōTERRA Exfoliating Body Scrub
An important part for me, for maintaining healthy-looking skin, is my ability to regularly polish my skin and get rid of extra dead skin cells through exfoliation. Unfortunately, many of the exfoliating products on the market today are rough on the skin, and often remove moisture, which leaves my skin dry and lackluster. With help from pure essential oils, the doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub cleanses, soothes, and exfoliates my skin, and leaves it with a soft, natural glow.
Read up below, on the ingredients in the doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub, and you will understand how this body scrub needs to be in YOUR bath too! And don't forget that the Exfoliating Body Scrub is 10% off during the month of July! You won't want to miss out!
- With the use of Wild Orange essential oil, this exfoliator has increased cleansing and purifying properties. Not only does the addition of Wild Orange oil give the Exfoliating Body Scrub powerful cleansing properties for the skin, but it also adds a sweet, refreshing aroma.
- The use of natural sugar cane in the doTERRA SPA Exfoliating Body Scrub helps to gently exfoliate the skin, so that it isn’t rough like other exfoliating products.
- Characterized as a warm, spicy essential oil, Ginger oil can be useful for soothing the skin, and it is a pleasure to use in this Exfoliating Scrub, especially with its warming properties, because it can also help to provide a comforting, warm sensation for the skin when applied topically.
- Because sunflower oil is rich in essential fatty acids, it makes the Exfoliating Body Scrub the perfect product to help smooth and soften the skin.
- Like other citrus oils, Grapefruit oil can help purify and cleanse the skin. It is a popular essential oil for skin because it promotes a clear and healthy-looking complexion. Not to mention, it has a delightful, fruity scent. So you can understand why it is an important ingredient in the Exfoliator.
- While some exfoliators feel rough and even scratchy on the skin, the sweet almond oil in our Exfoliator, helps the Body Scrub moisturize and glide over the skin, with ease, during each use—leaving the skin soft and hydrated.
- To help avoid the greasy residue that is often left behind by exfoliating products, the Exfoliating Body Scrub includes kukui nut oil. This oil is soothing, moisturizing, and doesn’t leave you feeling greasy. And we all know, that no one enjoys feeling greasy after a nice exfoliation session!